The École Française de Melbourne is once again offering a fundraising online auction to benefit the communities and programs of Caulfield Junior College (CJC) (which is the École Française de Melbourne). The school is also offering a raffle – tickets are $5 and there are 2 Decathlon bikes to be won!
There are only 3 days left (until December 2) to try your luck by bidding on online auction items, so don’t waste time!
The online auction lots are the following:
- beauty products: from Arbonne, from Rodan + Fields, as well as coffrets from French Beauty; and a cut and style from Major Chase Salon
- for arts lovers: tickets to an improv show (or a family improv workshop) from The French Loop, tickets to the So Frenchy So Chic festival, double tickets to Classic Cinemas,
- for the gourmands: Ducs de Gascogne farandoles, a hamper of cider and olive oil from Harts Farm, a fraisier from Frenchilicious Kitchen, a magnum of Billecart-Salmon Brut Réserve champagne, a voucher from Agathe Patisserie, a voucher from Baker Bleu, a box of Cacao, a voucher from Bruno&Co, a voucher for take-away products from Goodies.
- for children: a Corolle baby doll, VTech toys, an after-school activity, a half-day vacation tennis camp, Merryl’s Mosaic half-day vacation program
- Experiences: cross-cultural training, a one-hour interior design consultation, full access to the French Hack membership, a one-on-one yoga session, 10 pilates classes, a Tree Tops Adventure experience, 10 weeks of French classes from the Alliance Française de Melbourne, and a pet photography session
- art – watercolour prints
To take advantage of this auction and participate in a fundraiser that will benefit CJC’s communities and programs go to https://app.galabid.com/cjcfete and place your bids now!
Option also to register by texting “cjcfete” followed by your full name to 0458 678 678 (ex. cjcfete John Smith).
The auction is a great opportunity to support the École Française de Melbourne but also to do your Christmas shopping!